- December 3rd, 2019 – Tech Live 2019, London
- December 11th, 2019 – Geological Remote Sensing Group Annual Meeting, Rome
- January 13-14th, 2020 – GeoBuiz Summit, Monterey
- February 5-7th, 2020 – North51 Off the Map, Banff
- March 12th, 2020 – Inside Google Maps: Travels in Time and Space, London
I present from a Pixelbook or Macbook Pro laptop that uses the modern HDMI standard for connecting to projectors.
I use Google Slides for my presentations so Internet Access would be ideal !
Some Past Presentations
Please feel free to also take a look at my Presentation playlist on YouTube.
Some Recent Press Coverage
“A Selfie for the Planet”, Fast Company. June 2016
“The man who’s making Google Maps smarter“, Independent, June 2014
“Google Maps: Where Is It Going, And What Data Will You Have To Give Up To Use It?”, Huffington Press, October 2014
“The creative destruction of GIS“, Geospatial World