Congratulations to the successful recipients of the Google Winter Research Awards from the GI Science community. In this round six awards were made for proposals including Remote Sensing of volcanoes using UV imaging, Spatial Cognition, and VGI.
- Andrew McGonigle, University of Sheffield
- Johannes Schoening, UCL/Hasselt University
- Evdokia Nikolova, Texas A&M
- Long Quan, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- Cyrus Shahabi, University of Southern California
- Tae Hong Park, New York University
If you are interested in applying the next round of funding is detailed here, the deadline is April 15 2013.
Written and submitted from home (51.425N, 0.331W)